Friday, October 23, 2009

New Machine

I finally broke down and bought a new machine to do my Free Motion work. My Brother 1500 was over 10 years old and was feeling worse for wear. We have done many, many, many quilts together and I will miss my brother.....but he is going to a new place.....he will be passed on to a friend who will get a lot of use from him! He is very excited!!!!!



My new machine is a HandiQuilter 16. That means 16 inches from needle to the back of the machine and over 8" in height! Wow! I have done a few smaller things already and know that I'll have to get some extra table space built around the machine.

I think my new friend "SusieQ" will be happy in her new home. She has a great spot in the corner of my 2nd classroom and has been much admired already.

No comments: